Warnings: Angst, on the author’s part, anyway
Disclaimer: None of these folks or things belong to me. Probably a good thing, too.
ETA: Ok, six! That just goes to show how confuzzled I am.
- Glare of sunlight on water dazzles (Eomer?)(Eowyn?) so they cannot see (Lothiriel?)(Faramir?) swimming; swimmer comes up behind and tickles? bites? pulls other underwater like a sea serpent? Much laughter and so forth ensues! And so forth.
- Sunlight on Elanor's hair, those golden-elvish flowers she's named after. Pretty.
- Sunbeam shining on flowers and king's crown, there at Crossroads, remember?
- Wind blowing clouds; sunlight breaking through cloudy volcanic gloom of Mordor for the first time in how long?
- Sunlight sparkles on the ring as it slides off Isildur’s finger?
- Of course, some good old sunlight-on-bare-skin action is always a tasty choice. Yum.</ul